The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, NAIFA NJ (formerly the National Association of Life Underwriters), was chartered in 1938. NAIFA NJ is the collective voice for Insurance Agents and Financial Advisors in New Jersey.
- Ethical Conduct (Code of Ethics)
- Legislative Representation
- Regulatory Representation
- Political Action
- Quality Education and Training
- Sales Ideas and Practice Management
Enhancing the reputation of advisors and providing quality professional development opportunities is a high priority for NAIFA NJ. NAIFA NJ is the premier association for insurance and financial advisors and we consistently work to protect our ability to serve the public and our clients.